To all my lady followers: (and guys too, if you’re interested!) I know I’m pretty late getting on the bandwagon, but I finally signed up for Pinterest…I like it kinda too much right now (when I should be spending time being productive), but oh well! If you wanna follow me, my username is Melindo, or just search for Melinda Boyce.
p.s. Aaron said that they should start a pinterest for guys, and call it peen-terest. HA!
Hey y’all! It’s the final day of my Kickstarter! Last chance to preorder your copy/copies of “The Melinderly”, a full-color, quarterly, subscription based comic zine and get some awesome pledge prizes too! Any extra funds I get I will use towards printing more copies of “The Melinderly” in the future! Thanks to everyone that helped make my dream become a reality!
My perfect running playlist right now:
1. Mean Jeans “Anybody Out There?”
2. Best Coast “Crazy For You”
3. Miniature Tigers “Easy As All That”
4. Lana Del Ray “Off to the Races”
5. Reptar “Stuck In My ID”
6. Brite Futures “Black Wedding”
7. The Drums “Days(Mates of State Remix)”
8. Azealia Banks “212″
9. Fun. “We Are Young”
10. Lana Del Rey “National Anthem”
11. Nervo “We’re All No One (Nervo goes to paris remix)
12. Miniature Tigers “Sex On The Regular”
13. Pangea “River”
14. The Naked and Famous “Girls Like You”
15. Best Coast “Bratty B”
Keep in mind that some of these are embarrassing (ahem…Lana Del Rey), but sometimes cheesy pop can motivate me when running more than other music!