My perfect running playlist right now:
1. Mean Jeans “Anybody Out There?”
2. Best Coast “Crazy For You”
3. Miniature Tigers “Easy As All That”
4. Lana Del Ray “Off to the Races”
5. Reptar “Stuck In My ID”
6. Brite Futures “Black Wedding”
7. The Drums “Days(Mates of State Remix)”
8. Azealia Banks “212″
9. Fun. “We Are Young”
10. Lana Del Rey “National Anthem”
11. Nervo “We’re All No One (Nervo goes to paris remix)
12. Miniature Tigers “Sex On The Regular”
13. Pangea “River”
14. The Naked and Famous “Girls Like You”
15. Best Coast “Bratty B”
Keep in mind that some of these are embarrassing (ahem…Lana Del Rey), but sometimes cheesy pop can motivate me when running more than other music!
Hey everyone! I am super excited to announce the kickstarter for my new project “The Melinderly”! I love working on my diary comics, but i’m sure as many of you have noticed, i’ve been posting not as frequently as i’d like to. In part this is because I’ve been focusing my efforts into this new project…I’m interested in exploring some longer autobiographical stories, and those will be featured exclusively in my new comic zine “The Melinderly”!
“The Melinderly” will be a quarterly, subscription based, full color comic. If you pledge $10 or higher on my kickstarter, you’ll be pre-ordering issues right to your door (every 3 months)! Although I love the ease of sharing my art online, I think nothing is better than actually holding a comic in your hands and reading it the old fashioned way.
p.s. I’m still going to be posting my regular diary comics on here…don’t worry!